:امداد کے لیۓ اپنے گھرانے کی اہلیت کے بارے میں جانیۓ
If you are looking for the Ehsas Kafalat Program Online Registration 2023 for the financial support of an Rs. 3,000 monthly grant for the needy and deserving people of Pakistan. Every three months, Rs. 12,000 will be given out from the Ehsas Kafalat fund.
Ehsas Kafalat Program Online Registration 2023 Check via CNIC on 8171
Prime Minister Imran Khan’s PTI has taken the lead to help poor and jobless families all over the country. If you want to know if you are eligible, you can send your CNIC as an SMS to the ehsas program number 8171. The main goal of the Pakistani government is to solve the problems of poverty and unemployment.
If you don’t have a job and don’t have enough money to pay your bills, you should sign up for the Ehsas program.
The cash amount for Ehsas Kafalat will be given to the successful applicants after NADRA checks their biometrics. The biometric approval is very important for the Ehsas cash stipend to be given out fairly and based on merit.
امداد کے لیۓ اپنے گھرانے کی اہلیت کے بارے میں جانیۓ
What is the Ehsas Kafalat Program?
The Ehsas Kafalat Program is a social protection program in Pakistan that aims to provide financial assistance to small businesses and households affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program is implemented by the Government of Pakistan’s Ministry of Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety and is funded through the Ehsas Kafalat Fund.
The Ehsas Kafalat Program provides financial assistance to eligible small businesses and households in the form of loans, with a maximum loan amount of PKR 200,000 (around $1,200). The loans are provided at a reduced interest rate of 6% per year and have a repayment period of up to five years. The program is intended to help small businesses and households in Pakistan to continue operating and to maintain their livelihoods during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To be eligible for the Ehsas Kafalat Program, individuals and businesses must meet certain criteria, including being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and having a valid National Identity Card (NIC). The program is open to small businesses and households in all provinces of Pakistan.
اگر آپ احساس پروگرام میں اپنی اہلیت جاننا چاہتےہیں تو ہمیں اپنا شناختی کارڈ نمبر بتایں تو آپ کو آپ کی اہلیت کا اسی پوسٹ کے کمنٹ سیکشن میں بتا دیں گےـ
Latest News Update 2023: Everyone can get Ehsas Kafalat money from the places listed below:
- Nearby payment centers
- Designated shops of participating banks
- Money can also be taken out of biometric ATMs at the branches of participating banks.
The new registration for the BISP Ehsas Kafalat program will begin tomorrow, July 25, 2023. From then on, eligible women who are the heads of their families will receive a quarterly payment of Rs. 16,000 (including Rs. 2,000 from the BISP Sasta Petrol Sasta Diesel Scheme). You can also sign up for the 786 programs online for 2022-23 and get Rs. 2,000 in subsidies on gasoline.
The Ehsas Raabta Mobile App has now been launched to make Ehsas Sarfeen easier for families who are eligible for the Ehsas Kafalat program. This is great news for those families. The link below will take you to Google Play Store, where you can get the Ehsas Mobile App.
Ehsaas Tracking pass gov pk
The Ehsaas Tracking website is a portal where individuals can track their applications for various Ehsaas programs, including the Ehsaas Kafalat program. To track your application, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Ehsaas Tracking website: https://ehsaastracking.punjab.gov.pk/
- Enter your CNIC number and click on the “Track” button.
- View the status of your Ehsaas Kafalat program application.
How do I check my CNIC Ehsaas Kafalat Program balance?
To check your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) balance for the Ehsas Kafalat Program in Pakistan, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Ehsas Kafalat Program website: Go to the official website of the Ehsas Kafalat Program at https://ehsaaskafalat.gov.pk/.
- Click on the “Balance Inquiry” link: On the homepage of the website, you will see a link labeled “Balance Inquiry.” Click on this link.
- Enter your CNIC number: On the balance inquiry page, you will be prompted to enter your CNIC number. Enter your CNIC number in the designated field and click the “Submit” button.
- View your balance: If your CNIC number is registered with the Ehsas Kafalat Program, you will be able to see your balance information on the next page. This will include the balance of your loan, as well as the loan repayment schedule.
If your application is approved, your name will be registered with the Ehsas Kafalat Program and you will receive a loan. You will be required to repay the loan according to the terms and conditions of the program.
If you are unable to access the Ehsas Kafalat Program website or if you have any difficulty checking your balance, you may wish to contact the Ministry of Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety or a participating bank or financial institution for assistance.
How to apply Ehsas Program 2023?
To apply for the Ehsas Kafalat Program in Pakistan in 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Determine your eligibility: Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the program. This includes being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, having a valid National Identity Card (NIC), being a small business with fewer than 50 employees and a maximum annual turnover of PKR 10 million (around $62,000), or a household in need of financial assistance due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Gather required documents: Depending on your specific circumstances, you may be required to provide certain documents in order to apply for the program. These may include proof of identity, proof of income, proof of business ownership, and other documents as required.
- Visit the Ehsas Kafalat Program website: Go to the official website of the Ehsas Kafalat Program at https://ehsaaskafalat.gov.pk/.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link: On the homepage of the website, you will see a link labeled “Apply Now.” Click on this link.
- Fill out the application form: On the application form page, you will be prompted to enter your personal and business information, as well as information about your loan request. Make sure to complete all required fields and provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Submit your application: After you have completed the application form, review your information to make sure it is correct and complete. If you are satisfied with your application, click the “Submit” button to submit your application.
If you are unable to access the Ehsas Kafalat Program website or if you have any difficulty applying for the program, you may wish to contact the Ministry of Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety or a participating bank or financial institution for assistance.
Ahsaas Kafalat Program Payment Centers and timing
Under the Ehsaas Kafalat program, ehsaas nadra pk centers have been established at various government schools for the deserving, which will be open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The staff of the bank, including the Education Department for the distribution of relief money, after the biometric certification to each deserving family 12000 Donations of rupees will be given, and centers have been established close to their homes to assist deserving women.
Ahsas Program Portal Installment of Rs. 12000/- January to March 2023
Ehsaas Kafalat Installment of Rs. 12000/- Nov to Dec 2022 has been started by the Government of Pakistan. The deserving persons will get 2x quarterly installment payments. The schedule of the amount is as under:
- Quarter July – September Rs. 6000/-
- Quarter October – December Rs. 6000/-
- Total Payment Rs. 12000/-
The nearby payment locations should be used to pay the concerned and qualified individuals. They can also get the money at the biometric ATMs operated by Bank Al Falah and Habib Bank Limited (HBL). You will be guided by the bank employee to use the ATM to withdraw the money.
Emergency Cash Program Online Registration Procedure 2023
The nearby payment locations should be used to pay the concerned and qualified individuals. Ten million victims would receive Rs 12,000 per family as part of this initiative. The government’s first objective is to provide ongoing assistance to those in need whose financial difficulties have been infected by the virus. Ehsaas Nadra Gov will help 6.7 million individuals because to the size of the family.
Through this initiative, 45 lakh sponsored users who currently earn monthly benefits of Rs 2,000 will instead receive a monthly allowance of Rs 3,000 after receiving an additional Rs 1,000 in emergency relief over the course of the following four months.
Program Ehsaas: Ehsaas Nadra Gov Pk 8171 2023 Money is distributed to various cities. A Pakistani government agency called Nadra. The representative of the bank will guide you to get the amount at ATM Machine.
There will be almost 7 million women who will benefit from Ehasas Kafaalat overall, spread throughout 70 districts. From February through March 2022, these families will start receiving Kafalat stipends.
Over the course of the year, more benefit households will be added through desk registration. By year’s end, more districts will be covered. Current BISP beneficiaries who meet the eligibility requirements will remain a member of Kafaalat.
You can get with biometric ATM with a Card
Online registration for EHSAAs is available at www.nadra.gov.pk. Bring your CNIC, a registered SIM-equipped phone, and Finish the biometric verification process to withdraw Rs. 9,000 from your account. Keep the slip. For any complaints in the BISP Tehsil and District offices, make a contract on these numbers.
Both private bank ATMs and government-established sites will offer access to the funds. Officials claim that every precaution has been taken to protect against the coronavirus and maintain the transparency of the sensation program. There have been 440 million messages sent using the ehsaas emergency SMS service at 8171 to date.
More than 3 million victims participating in the Emergency Cash Program will be identified by the National Economic and Social Survey. Under the Ehsaas Program 12000 online check 2023, people whose annual income was Rs 20,000 but who are currently experiencing unemployment and financial difficulties as a result of the Coronavirus would also receive assistance.
In order to exclude the victims from the relief package, Ehsas kafalat program form, a two-week SMS campaign was started. The district will look into any requests made via SMS, and 2.5 million victims will be added to the program as part of the SMS campaign.
Toll-Free Number 0800-26477
If you receive Fake information regarding this Scheme, Qura Andazi, and Inami Scheme messages SMS from any person or Mobile number, you can inform this number.
The spirit of emotion strengthens human relationships, and the foundation of a new Pakistan is based on this feeling.nadra.pk ehsas program cnic balance check.
Ehsaas Registration Centre on Punjab Districts 2023-24
To check your participation in the EHSAAS registration survey, select your residential district. enter the necessary data To find centers, click on the name of your district. Details on how to obtain a kafalat card in Pakistan are provided here. The registration form for the ehsaas program New Code by Pakistan is available on the website www.ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk online registration 2023.
According to Dr. Sania Nishtar, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Poverty Elimination and Social Security, the realization program will choose eligible individuals in a transparent manner. She wished that the deserving segments of society would soon be freed from poverty thanks to the ehsaas ki falak program. Centers for Ehsaas payments in Pakistan.
NADRA has launched NSER Program 2023 survey online registration check through new dedicated centers. Initially, this survey will be able to facilitate the residents of 65 districts. Click the below link for the list https://nser.nadra.gov.pk/nsersurvey/.
Ehsaas Program Center Near Me
- Lucky Marwat
- Hurry Pur
- Qillah Saifullah
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program in 2023-24 are determined by the government of Pakistan and may change from year to year.
The program is intended to provide financial assistance to people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, so the criteria for eligibility will typically include factors such as income, employment status, and other factors that may impact a person’s ability to make ends meet during the pandemic.
For the most up-to-date information on the eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program in 2023-24, it is best to check with official government websites or local authorities
Under the Kafaalat Ehsas Program 2023, employees of the government and their wives, taxpayers, car owners, and individuals with a history of frequent international travel are not eligible. The only women eligible for this sahulut program are the poorest ones.
Ehsaas ISIS Emergency Program 2023
- Persons who have received an sms from 8171 including the context of “Contact with District Administration“
- If you want to register online apply for nadra ehsaas program registration desk while sitting at home then click on the behind link.
BISP Beneficiaries List 2023
Journey abroad by the beneficiary or spouse, vehicle ownership by a beneficiary or spouse, Average PTCL cost of more than Rs1,000 per month for the previous six months in the beneficiary’s or spouse’s name, Average monthly mobile charge over Rs1,000 for the previous six months in beneficiary’s or spouse’s name, processing of a beneficiary’s or a spouse’s passport through Executive Centers with the payment of additional fees, Three or more beneficiaries’ families who have gotten CNICs via executive processing.
On Wednesday, the federal government announced the filing of criminal complaints against 2,037 government employees who had improperly registered themselves or their spouses as Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) recipients.
The ehsaas program. It online registration process is the first time a biometrically enabled effective digital system has been used to guarantee transparency in the cash distribution system for the underprivileged.
As part of the Kifalat online application in ehsas/kafalat program, partner banks are opening ATMs and increasing Points of Sales (PoS) to help underprivileged women.
Ihsas kafalat programme forms, ehsas, and kafalat programme.
Download Ehsaas Kafalat Raabta Android App
The Health Expenditure Policy and the Ehsas Tahafuz Program under the Ehsas Program have been approved by the Federal Cabinet, and a circular has also been sent out. Detailed information about the Policy says that the money is given out for Ehsas Tahafuz and Health Insurance.
The goals of this policy would be to reduce poverty and improve social protection so that all poor and deserving people in Pakistan would have access to healthcare facilities. The hospitals will decide if a patient is eligible, and then the cost of medical care will be paid back.
After three months, Pakistan’s Prime Minister raised the Ehsaas Kafalat Cash from Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 14,000. (Quarterly). The new ehsaas cash installments of Rs. 14,000 are being sent to poor people all over the country who deserve them. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Dr. Sania Nishtar can’t visit the field herself right now. However, all of the senior staff are busy keeping an eye on payments in the field to make sure they are made quickly and well.
First, the Ehsaas Survey finds out who will benefit from the Kafaalat program. Then, NADRA registration centers find out who will benefit through SMS and web portal. Every city in Pakistan now has an Ehsaas Kafalat registration center to help and guide people through the process of signing up and getting money. For Ehsaas Rashan Program, you can also sign up for it online.
How To Use Ehsaas Raabta App?
The Ehsaas Raabta app is an initiative by the Government of Pakistan to provide a digital platform for citizens to access information about the Ehsaas program and its various initiatives. The app is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
To use the app, you will need to download it from the App Store or Google Play Store and install it on your device. Once the app is installed, you can launch it and create an account using your phone number and a secure password.
After logging in, you will be able to access various features of the app, including:
- Information about the Ehsaas program and its various initiatives
- A dashboard showing your current status and progress in the program
- A list of available resources and benefits, including financial assistance, scholarships, and health insurance
- A messaging system to communicate with program staff and other users
- A directory of Ehsaas service centers and other resources in your area
- To access the various features of the app, you may need to complete certain requirements or provide additional information. The app will guide you through these steps as needed.
Who is qualified for Ehsas Kafalat Program?
To be eligible for the Ehsas Kafalat Program in Pakistan, individuals and businesses must meet the following criteria:
Affected by the COVID-19 pandemic: The program is intended to provide financial assistance to small businesses and households that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and are in need of support to continue operating and maintaining their livelihoods.
National Identity Card (NIC) holder: Individuals and businesses must have a valid National Identity Card (NIC) to be eligible for the program.
Small businesses: The program is intended for small businesses with fewer than 50 employees and a maximum annual turnover of PKR 10 million (around $62,000).
Households: Households that meet the above criteria and are in need of financial assistance due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic may also be eligible for the program.
It is worth noting that these are general eligibility criteria and the specific requirements for the program may vary depending on the specific circumstances of the applicant. It is recommended that you confirm the specific eligibility requirements with the Ministry of Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety or with a participating bank or financial institution.
Due to recent NSER surveys, all of those families or women who have been receiving cash assistance under the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) for ten years are no longer eligible. All financial aid for such mothers has been terminated by the government.
The rejected women will now receive the cash payment of 14,000 rupees once more in order to maintain their financial stability in the face of inflation. It is made known to all the families or women who had previously been disqualified that they are once more qualified to receive Ehsaas kafalat money through Ehsaas Online Registration Centers.
You are reminded to stop by your local Ehsaas Help Desk to get your Ehsaas Amount. The final day to receive Ehsaas Kafalat funds is February 28, 2022.
Your money will be returned to the main head if you were unable to get it during the allotted time. If you qualify for the Benazir Income Support Program and get money, Ehsaas Kafalat will give you the money back in cash. As widely as you can, spread this news.
Cash amounts from the Ehsaas Ka Palak program are currently being distributed to worthy and qualified individuals. If you’re waiting for the announcement, check your SMS from 8171. When you receive the SMS, go to your local Ehsaas Help Desk to receive the money.
The following types and associated questions are included in the Technet’s Ehsaas Program audit objections:
Q.1: Are all of those families who already getting Zakat are not eligible for Ehsaas?
Answer: Zakat Recipients are eligible for Ehsaas
Q.2: Why Tax-Filer are eligible for Ehsas Kafalat Program?
Answer: Tax filers are also eligible by the decision of Cabinet during Covid-Lockdown
Q.3: Why Lands-Owners are eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat?
Answer: The Cabinet had taken a decision to the inclusion of Landowners in ehsas program because the Digital Records of Land is not available in other Provinces.
Q.1: Government Employees and Pensioners are eligible for Ehsaas?
Answer: No Government Employees and Pensioners are not eligible for Ehsas program 2023. ( Only low-paid pensioners are eligible)
Q.2: Both spouses are eligible for Ehsaas Couple program?
Answer: No only one person Husband/Wife is eligible for Ehsaas
Q.3: Ehsaas Payments are given to the beneficiary on the basis of Higher/Lower scores?
Answer: Online low-score beneficiaries are eligible for Ehsaas Survey
Q.1: In the Ehsaas Emergency program, there are huge numbers of eligible families who did not come to receive the amount?
Answer: Due to Digital Literacy, the leftover beneficiaries of Ehsas Emergency families cannot transfer the amount
Q.1: How to take an action against fake Banks, SMS, Apps, Online agents, and Websites?
Answer: The Government is already working against the culprits who are doing fake biometrics
Reopening of Ahsas Program 2023 Registration Online
The tehsil-level Ehsaas Centers will reopen on September 1, 2022. The National Identity Card of the housewife will be used to register eligible families that were unable to participate in the survey at the nearest desk.
The nearest NADRA e-facility is asking eligible women whose accounts have been temporarily closed to get their fingerprints biometrically verified. Families receiving Ehsas Emergency Cash Assistance will only receive it once; however, those who have enrolled in Ehsas Kafalat will receive it on an ongoing basis.
After September, Kiflat will release its subsequent chapter. Eligible users receive receipt messages from 8171. Payment of the quarterly stipend is contingent upon the enrolled children attending school 70% of the time.
The “One Window Ehsaas Policy 2023,” which contains seven pillars, has received the approval of Prime Minister, Imran Khan;
- Shop for the Ehsaas Programme: The One Window Ehsaas Centers will be one-stop shops where recipients may learn about all of the Ehsaas benefits and services that are available to them. The first one is now operational in Islamabad’s Sitara Market. One Window Center will be present in every district.
- Back Office Integration: The integrated back-office digital interface, which is the second component, makes it easier for everyone involved in the Ehsaas ecosystem to access relevant information and resources. This environment is actively being developed.
- Launch of the Ehsaas Digital Platform: A digital information platform. It is a one-stop shop that will offer links to all information and services about Ehsaas. Beneficiaries can easily navigate the e-portal because it is open to all users and contains information in Urdu.
- Ehsas Mobile App: The Ehsaas mobile app is accessible on Google Playstore in a limited edition. It is being enlarged to encompass Ehsaas Digital’s complete ecosystem.
- Ahas Program Registration 2023 Integrated Database: The integrated Ehsaas database will allow Ehsaas agencies to access data from NSER registration checks via cnic in real-time. This is part of the Ahas Program Registration 2023. This will make it possible to determine whether potential recipients are eligible. It will display all benefits that people and HHs in Pakistan’s Ehsas program are receiving from PASSD authorities.
- Unified Targeting Policy: The integrated database will make it easier to adopt the EhsaasOneWindow targeting policy, which will make targeting in the Ehsaas ecosystem predictable, evidence-based, and efficient. The PMT, which is established through the Ehsaas Survey, will be used for all socioeconomic targeting under Ehsaas.
- Ehsaas policy single window: The institutional landscape of social protection in Pakistan has always been dispersed. Overall, the nation’s safety nets are made up of numerous overlapping tiny, sparsely funded, poorly coordinated initiatives. At the federal and provincial levels, the nation has more than a hundred safety net organizations and initiatives. The Ehssas Strategy, which was introduced in March 2019, sought to close these gaps and prioritized the “One Window Ehsaas” concept as one of its main efforts. The construction of a new Division of Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation was the first step towards the creation of “One Window Ehsaas.”
FAQs about the 8171 Ehsas Program
What is Ehsaas Kafalat Program?
Ehsaas Kafalat Program is a social safety net program launched in Pakistan to provide financial assistance to the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. The program provides a one-time payment to eligible households to help them meet their basic needs. The eligibility criteria for the program are determined by the poverty score generated through the Ehsaas Asset and Income Survey.
How to register Ehsas Kafalat Program?
To register for the Ehsas Kafalat program, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official Ehsas website: https://ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Fill in the required personal and financial information.
- Submit the registration form along with supporting documents such as CNIC and bank details.
- Wait for the confirmation of your application by the Ehsas team.
How To Perform Ehsaas Kafalat Registration Online?
To perform Ehsaas Kafalat registration online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Ehsaas website (ehsaas.gov.pk)
- Click on the “Ehsaas Kafalat Program” tab
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions for the program
- Click on the “Apply for Ehsaas Kafalat” button
- Fill out the online application form with accurate and up-to-date information
- Submit the form and wait for the verification process to be completed
- If your application is approved, you will receive a notification via SMS or email
Note: You will need to have a valid National Identity Card (NIC) number to apply for Ehsaas Kafalat.
How to check Ehsas Kafalat Program?
To check the status of your Ehsas Kafalat program application, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official Ehsas website: https://ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/
- Click on the “Check Status” button.
- Enter your CNIC number.
- View your application status on the screen.
How To Register in Ehsaas Program If not included during Ehsaas Survey?
If you were not included in the Ehsaas Asset and Income Survey and want to register for the Ehsaas Kafalat program, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest Ehsaas Kafalat center: You can visit the nearest Ehsaas Kafalat center in your area to inquire about the program and find out if you are eligible for financial assistance.
- Call the Ehsaas Helpdesk: You can call the Ehsaas Helpdesk at the toll-free number 0800-26000 to inquire about the program and find out if you are eligible for financial assistance.
- Submit a written complaint: You can also submit a written complaint to the Ehsaas Support Center ([email protected]) to request that your household be included in the next Ehsaas Asset and Income Survey.
Note: In order to register for the Ehsaas Kafalat program, you will need to provide accurate and up-to-date information about your household, including your CNIC number, and meet the eligibility criteria for the program.
How To Lodge Complaint Against Biometric Problems in Ehsaas Kafalat?
To lodge a complaint against biometric problems in the Ehsaas Kafalat program, follow these steps:
- Contact the Ehsaas Helpdesk: You can call the Ehsaas Helpdesk at the toll-free number 0800-26000 or send an email to the Ehsaas Support Center ([email protected]) to report your biometric issues.
- Visit the nearest Ehsaas Kafalat center: You can visit the nearest Ehsaas Kafalat center in your area to report your biometric problems and receive assistance.
- Fill out an online complaint form: You can also fill out an online complaint form on the Ehsaas website to report your biometric issues.
Note: It is recommended to have your CNIC number and other relevant information ready when you contact the Ehsaas Helpdesk or fill out the online complaint form.
What is Ehsaas Kafalat Program Check CNIC?
“Ehsaas Kafalat Program Check CNIC” refers to the process of verifying the eligibility of a person for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program by using their CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number. The CNIC number is a unique identification number issued by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) of Pakistan to all its citizens. The Ehsaas Kafalat Program uses the CNIC number to verify the identity of the applicant and to determine their eligibility for financial assistance based on the poverty score generated through the Ehsaas Asset and Income Survey. To check the status of your application for Ehsaas Kafalat, you can visit the official Ehsaas website and enter your CNIC number.
When will the Ehsaas program’s screening process be completed?
The completion date of the Ehsaas program’s screening process is not publicly available. The screening process is ongoing and the completion date may depend on various factors, such as the number of households being screened, the availability of resources, and the pace of progress. For the most accurate and up-to-date information on the Ehsaas program’s screening process, it is best to contact the Ehsaas Helpdesk at the toll-free number 0800-26000 or visit the nearest Ehsaas Kafalat center in your area.