“You can do it!”
There’s no better way to start your day than with a smile on your lips. While a restful night’s sleep and lovely dreams aren’t always guaranteed, you can always count on making your own happiness.
Here are the best quotes to start the day that will set your mind at ease, provide words of encouragement, and help you get started on a productive day if you’re feeling down, need some motivation, or simply prefer to start your day on a good note.
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. (Judy Garland)
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. (Confucius)
- Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. (Grandma Moses)
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily. (Zig Ziglar)
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. (Napoleon Hill)
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)
- Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th. (Julie Andrews)
- Someday is not a day of the week. (Denise Brennan-Nelson)
- It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person. (Kenneth J Hutchins)
- Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman — not the attitude of the prospect. (W. Clement Stone)
- The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead.
- You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.
- The best revenge is massive success.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
- Hire character. Train skill.
- What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
- Everyone lives by selling something.
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
- Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
- If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.
- The golden rule for every businessman is this: Put yourself in your customer’s place.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
- Dream big and dare to fail.
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
- The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
- Energy and persistence conquer all things.
- A year from now you may wish you had started today.
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
- Don’t worry about failures; worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
- Tough times never last, but tough people do.
- Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- Action is the foundational key to all success.
When was the last time you heard something like that? In the day-to-day grind, your managers may not always offer words of encouragement since they are pushed to the side while calls and meetings pile up.
As a result, consider this list to be your personal cheerleader. It’s all set to help you start your day off right and make it one to remember.
You’ll make contact with that difficult-to-reach prospect today. You’ll complete that difficult transaction today. You’ll go from being an excellent manager to a fantastic one today.
The day has finally arrived. So take a cup of coffee and go through these quotes!
Today, I’d like to share some morning quotes that will help you have a positive and motivating day.
Because the way you begin your day sets the tone for the rest of it.
If you start your day with negativity and a rushed and worried state, it will most likely carry over throughout the remainder of the day, affecting your career, relationships, and general quality of life.
If, on the other hand, you begin your day with some uplifting reading or a pleasant conversation around the breakfast table, and then get right to work on your most essential task as soon as you get at work, you will be setting a far better tone for the rest of the day.
So, if you’re looking for some inspiration to get your day started on the right foot on a dreary or sluggish morning – or if your day has gotten off to a rocky start and you need some motivation to turn things around – keep reading.