Check SIM Owner Information Online of any Number
The period when PTA helps the sim phone companies to carry out products and to expand. The selling of these symbolic cards was not restricted or restricted. There seems to be no complete record of who purchased them due to this huge number of crimes. Find any sim number location with the live tracker tool.
This leads to serious activity on the part of authorities and to a decision in 2013. Bio-metric sim authentication was introduced and a user fee was held.
Check Online PTA SIM Information System 668
To check your sims information online, open a browser and follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official website “cnic.sims.pk”
- Enter your CNIC number in the field of the corresponding form
- Just a second, your SIM number information displayed in tabular format
- The table will contain your number of active SIMs
Get Mobile SIM Card’s Owner Name with Information Detail
You can take some basic steps to obtain the SIM owner details online in Pakistan if you are uncertain about your SIM registration and you want to verify the SIM owner’s name and other information.
Especially when the SIM registration was used as a foreign idea for all those people who purchased SIMs during 2005–2010 and the usage of mobile telephone users of that time were never the owners of SIMs they use.
Search PTA SIM Information System Via SMS
To check your sims information through sms, read the following steps carefully:
- Open SMS written box from your mobile
- Type your CNIC number in this box without dashes
- Send the SMS to the USSD code 668
- You’ll receive an SMS including active SIMs information which is registered on your CNIC number
How to Check Verification Status (SIM Information) about your SIM?
To avail information about your SIM, Dial USSD code *336#, a menu will appear, and Type 1. You will receive the verification status of his number. Customers can also send CNIC through an SMS to short-code 789 via a fundamental verified number and in return, the number status for the CNIC and the confirmation statuses would be given.
In order to check the owner of prepaid cards and even the amount of sim cards, PTA has introduced a few techniques:
- One approach is to browse the website online.
- Code reveals the potential to all networks of service providers.
- It is possible to get the name from both the SIM card’s network carrier.
The Pakistani government declares that if users deem themselves, offenders, without bio-metric inspections, it is essential for visitors to purchase or sell sims. If someone abuses SIM cards from any network or conducts illegal acts, PTA shall function as smoothly and efficiently as feasible.
SIM Information with Biometric Verification in Pakistan
PTA guarantees protection and prevents your SIM from registering against incorrect credentials. Follow the following simple seven steps given by PTA to check the sim information system:
- Just visit the biometrics testing system for your SIM transactions and activate a sales outlet.
- Go through the SIM/WLL link terms and conditions displayed on the sale channel or outlet.
- Valid National Identification Card Valid (CNIC) Sales Agent Number Issued
- To check from NADRA bring your thumb/finger into the BVS Scanner.
- You agree to the terms and conditions for buying the SIM/WLL link by giving you your thumb/finger impression.
- SIM/WLL link must be enabled and passed to you in case of good verification.
- The sales agent must notify the purpose and provide further instructions in case of unsuccessful verification.
Check the Registered Number of SIMs on your CNIC
All network codes are the same to check sim information and you need to send an empty SMS to code 668. Then, you will receive an SMS as a reply from the service including complete information about your sims. Trace mobile number in Pakistan with name.
The method of accessing SIM card information recorded by your CNIC is circulated by the PTA. Underneath the process, all the networks follow.
Mobile Phone Number Sim Owner Information
Our best mobile network tracking tool was given to Pakistan. To enter the name, place, area, and address of the mobile phone number in Pakistan for any province you must enter a 10-digit mobile phone in the search box on this page.
In your cell phone code, you could either enter zero or zero. The findings of the cell/cellphone number monitoring are collected. In the Pakistan mobile phone database, you can get details for any network of sim cards. You can easily obtain details about the sim when you enter the number of your cell phone in the search box.
|Network||Procedure to Check SIM Information|
|Jazz||To check Mobilink(Jazz) verification status by sending CNIC through SMS to short-code 6001|
|Telenor||For Telenor SIM, Send a blank SMS to the code 7751 and to find the nearest Telenor office/retailer location blank SMS to 7750.|
|Ufone||Dial USSD code *336#, and a menu will appear. Type 1 inbox and an SMS will receive containing information of your number.|
|Warid||Send your CNIC via an SMS to short-code 789 and you will get an SMS along with your SIM information.|
|Zong||To check Zong SIM owner registered person send sms ‘V’ to 7911|
SIM Owner Name & Other Information via SMS by Sending Code
- Jazz: Send blank SMS to 668
- Warid: Send blank SMS to 668
- Zong: Send blank SMS to 668
- Ufone: Send blank SMS to 668
- Telenor: Send blank SMS to 668
Frequently Ask Questions
How many SIMs can be registered on CNIC?
In your name, you can have your CNIC registered with multiple SIMs. The Telecommunications Authority of Pakistan (PTA) allows a maximum of 5 SIM card connections simultaneously.
How many SIMs are on my CNIC?
Dial USSD code *336#, a menu will appear, then type 1. You will get the verification status of your number. You can send SMS by typing your CNIC no. to the code 789 through the primary verified number. After that, you will receive information detail of numbers against his/her CNIC along with verification status.
How can I know the mobile number owner?
- Open the browser and type readsblog.com
- Search navbar and goto Mobiles>App
- Fill in the proper information in the form
- Press Enter and you will get the Sim owner’s name
How can I check my registered SIM?
- Dial *16001# (any mobile operators)
- Now enter the last 4 digits of your NID/National ID.
- In the reply message, you’ll receive the numbers of registered SIM under the NID.