PEEF Scholarship for Pakistani Student for matric & intermediate get complete guidance about scholarship and see how to apply for it. You can download form for peef scholarship from this page or peef.org.pk. The Chief Minister’s Merit Scholarship (CMMS) scheme, under the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund for the PEEF Matric & Inter Scholarships, has announced its impressive and wonderful presentations for students in particular.
PEEF Scholarships 2020
Good news for students of matric and inter students. Since 150,000 Punjab students are awarded PEEF scholarships each year. PEEF Bonds 2020 can be extended electronically to students at Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master level. A Punjab educational fund provides this scholarship to students and students who can use peef code to verify their research online. Pakistani students can begin free studies with PEEF 2020, which makes students in their Master’s or Matric ‘s courses free of charge. PEEF 2020
The PEEF provide a great opportunity to needy and poor pupils of all students in Punjab. This scholarship can be given such students whose cannot bear educational cost of studies.
Passing the middle students can apply for matric level scholarships if they fulfil all the requirement of PEEF.
The students whose done matric degree and they want to continue further study and not bears the expense of their study, they can apply for intermediate level PEEF scholarships.
PEEF Scholarship for Matric Level Students
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has introduced a new scheme for s about PEEF Scholarship 2020 for Pakistani Students for matric level students which can apply through online. PEEF students can check online PEEF scholarship by PEEF code. The PEEF scholarship for middle, PEEF scholarship for matric and PEEF scholarship for intermediate can only check their online status for PEEF scholarship by PEEF code. This is done in a very simple way just by entering student peef code and obtain your scholarship detail.
PEEF Scholarship for Intermediate Leve Students
The good news for the students of intermediate and graduation. The students that passed the matric and registered in intermediate or passed in intermediate and enrolled in graduation, can apply for PEEF scholarship now. Furthermore, intermediate students can check PEEF Scholarship 2020 for Pakistani Students online by PEEF code.
PEEF Scholarship for Master’s Level Students
PEEF scholarship has distributed 20% of its yearly grant share for master’s level education. These grants are granted to skilled and meriting understudies joined up with accomplice colleges and government post graduate universities of the Punjab. To be viewed as qualified for PEEF Scholarship 2020 for Pakistani Students Master’s level grants; the understudy must satisfy the accompanying qualification criteria.
About Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarships
The PEEF scholarships are being held by local governments like Punjab government in Pakistan under supervision of Endowment fund which was first started in 2008. In 2018 imprints a milestone accomplishment for PEEF. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a program administer by the Government of Punjab to build up open doors for the brilliant young men and young ladies understudies. It was started in 2008 and his director was CM of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif CM.
How Many Annual Cost of PEEF Scholarship?
The organization was enrolled on 31st Dec. 2008 and an underlying enrichment reserve was built up with a seed cash of Rs.2 billion. The enrichment reserve has now been expanded to Rs. 8 billion. The Government of Punjab, Pakistan has sworn to raise the enrichment reserve to Rs. 10 billion during the current FY 2012-13. Just the speculation continues out of this store are use for the honor of grants.
How Many Students Get Scholarship Every Year?
This year, PEEF granted in excess of 342,000 grant and changed the lives of more than 342,000 gifted, relentless little fellows and young ladies. These beneficiaries were the most meriting understudies from less advantaged area of society. For example:
- Pay impediments
- Geographic areas
- Physical in capacities.
They made a trip long separation to class, many of them worked after school to add to their family’s pay, an enormous number helped deal with old guardians and more youthful kin, and some surrendered, just beginning once more. In the coming months, PEEF tries to extend its gift with the goal that it can keep on improving it focusing on and in this manner its grants.
With assistance from liberal accomplices, we trust that, in the coming years, we can meet our goal and change the lives of a great many destitute understudies the nation over.
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Air Fare
How to Appjy for PEEF Scholarship?
- The application form is available at www.peef.org.pk/ from the PEEF website.
- To this address, a properly completed form should be submitted.
- The last time the application will be submitted is 14 February 2020.
- Late and incomplete filled applications will not be approved.
PEEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1st division mean 60% marks in annual system and 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 in related degree.
- Confirmation as full time under study in present scholastic year.
- Students took an register at spring or fall session where relevant morning or evening session are additionally applicable to apply Master level PEEF scholarship.
- Only Punjab holder domicile students can apply.
- The guardian salary has Rs. 30000 w.r.t all sources.
- Orphans children
- Need base students
- Children of Govt. servant having BPS 1 – 4.
- Retired Govt. servant can also apply.
Inelligible Criteria for PEEF 2020
- Applications for this scholarship can not be made by present / permanent / regular faculty members of the government departments / educational institutions.
- The applicant is responsible for admitting to the university and applying for a visa and the selection committee ‘s decision becomes final.
- PEEF reserves the right without assigning any justification to reject the application form.
Following month to month grant stipend rates are allowable for the year 2018-19.
- Payment of 100% education costs (according to PEEF Master’s level grant arrangement)
- PEEF will likewise pay grant stipend to the chose researchers at the accompanying rates.
- Day researcher PKR. 3,000/ – every month.
- Visitor PKR. 5,000/ – every month.