- Go to Pinterest and click on the post you want to see.
- Then, when you open the video post on Pinterest, click on the icon with an arrow on the bottom of your phone screen and choose “Copy Link.” In the next steps, we’ll need the link to the post. This will copy that link.
- Find the Heatfeed Pinterest Video Downloader on the web.
- In your web browser, like Safari or Google Chrome, go to PinterestVideoDownloader.com and paste the link to the post into a bar. Then click “Save Link As.”
- Press and hold the “Download Video File” button to download Pinterest videos until it turns into a download button.
- Take a look at the “Download Video File” button when it’s done downloading. When it’s done, hold down the button and choose “Download Linked File.” This will save Pinterest videos to the Downloads folder in your Files app by itself.
This is the last step. You’re done now!
Save Pinterest videos on your desktop
As you might want to keep the video for a long time, you can save it to a flash drive or even your cloud by saving it to your desktop. You can save videos from Pinterest to your computer for safekeeping in this section.
Step by step instructions
- Go to Pinterest and click on the post you want to copy. Then, copy the link.
Open the post on Pinterest. Then, copy the link to that post from the URL bar at the top of your web browser and paste it into the address bar of your browser.
- Find the Pinterest Downloader on the web.
- Go to the Pinterest downloader in another tab by typing https://y2mate.me/pinterest-video-downloader into the URL bar. Then, right-click and choose “Paste link” to paste the link from the post into the bar.
- Click on the green “Download Video File” button in the middle.
- To download your video, click the green “Download Video File” button. This will open a new window where your video is.
- Right-click and choose “Save As.”
- “Save As” will appear in a new window when you right-click anywhere on the screen where your video is.
- Click “Save,” and you’re done!
- Depending on what you want to do, you can change the name of your video file or leave it as is. To save the video file, click “Save.” Your file should be saved where you set it to be. Below is a screenshot of where the file was saved. It was in the “Downloads.”