From PSL 2018 until PSL 2020, he was a member of the Karachi Kings. Despite the fact that Karachi Kings won the PSL during this period, Rizwan was never a regular starter and spent much of his time on the bench.
Mohammad Rizwan scored an undefeated 52 runs off 47 balls to lead Multan Sultans to an easy victory over his previous team in the PSL 2022 opener Friday night.
During the post-match press conference, Rizwan thanked the Multan Sultans management for believing in him, but he also made a dig at the Karachi Kings.
For three years, I sat on the sidelines of the PSL, declared ineligible to compete. But, when the time came, Multan Sultans not only picked me, but also made me captain, and we won the PSL.
Multan Sultans defeated Karachi Kings by 7 wickets to begin their PSL championship defense. Multan Sultans will now meet Lahore Qalandars tomorrow, with Karachi Kings facing Quetta Gladiators the following day.
- Babar Azam and Karachi Kings Register Unwanted Batting Records
- Peshawar Zalmi Release New PSL Anthem Featuring Mahira Khan [Video]
- PSL 7 Another player from Peshawar Zalmi has tested positive for COVID-19
- Gladiators Eye Change of Fortune Against COVID-Hit Zalmi
- Sarfaraz Ahmad Joins TikTok and Gets a Huge Following in Hours