TESCO Online Bill – Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company (TESCO) is an acronym for Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company. TESCO is a company that provides energy to tribal areas. TESCO increases customer service and offers a variety of amenities to its consumers. One of the most useful services is online billing. Your power bills can be viewed and paid online.
Check, Download & Print the TESCO Online Bill of Month October 2022
Do you have questions about TESCO Online Bill? How can I check the status of my online duplicate electricity bill? How can I pay my bill without spending time online? How can I make use of simple payment options? Then all of your troubles will be solved since you will find all of your answers on this page.
You don’t need to go to the bank, worry about your credit card, or go to the post office. All of your concerns and bill payments will be handled solely through the use of your mobile phone and one crucial piece of information known as the consumer reference number.
About 14 Digit Reference number
Locate your reference number from your statement to verify your TESCO bill online. It will be a 14-digit number inscribed in a box on the bill, usually near the top corner. If you’re still having trouble locating your bill’s reference number, please contact us.
Check Other Electricity Company Bill
|MEPCO Bill||LESCO Bill|
|GEPCO Bill||K-Electric Bill|
|FESCO Bill||PESCO Bill|
|QESCO Bill||TESCO Bill|
|HESCO Bill||SEPCO Bill|
Duplicate Electricity Bill ( TESCO )
We’ll show you how to complete all of the above chores using only a mobile phone and the strategies we’ll teach you, and all you’ll need is a bill reference number.
TESCO is a large power supply company that was founded in August 2004. The fact that it is operated under the authority of PEPCO and the Power Division of the Ministry of Energy Pakistan is the secret key to this outstanding organization.
TESCO Online Bill
This company’s fundamental goal is to provide power to the tribal parts of Pakistan, as well as the elderly areas of Pakistan and the FRs. Its employees labor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide public key (hard-working) power to tribal communities.
In today’s world, submitting an electrical bill takes a significant amount of time. You must first go to a post office or a bank, then wait your turn, making this the most time-consuming and restrictive payment method.
And, most of the time, you don’t receive your monthly bill, which means you’re behind on your payments for the month. And if you don’t pay your payment on time, you’ll be without power.
This issue will not be solved by a loan or savings, and you will be stranded. But don’t worry my friend; everything is OK because TESCO has provided you with some simple product lists that you may use to check and pay your bills using only your cell phones. Yes, it’s quite amazing.
The reference number does not correspond to an account login, an itemized bill, a Clubcard, a code null, or even a Carphone Warehouse in Northern Ireland, Pakistan.
How can you check TESCO online bill?
Customers can take advantage of TESCO’s reward programs, customer support systems, complaint systems, and online billing.
One of the best systems for their customers is the online billing system. To double-check your bill’s statement. In the reference field, type the reference number.
Submit the form by clicking the submit button. Following this, your bill will appear on your screen. You can save and download your bill.
How can you get a TESCO duplicate bill?
All of your problems are solved with the TESCO online billing system. You can re-generate your bill if you have forgotten it. However, a reference number is required for th is procedure. Enter your reference number on the official TESCO website. When you press the button and submit, a duplicate copy of your original will appear on your screen.
The Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company (TESCO) is one of Pakistan’s most well-known and well-known Electric Power Distribution organizations. It has been providing electricity to the residents of the erstwhile Tribal Agencies and FRs since August 2004. Furthermore, it is the only distribution company that supplies electricity to these districts’ residents.
How can you print your TESCO bill?
It contains only one Distribution Circle and five Operation Divisions. TESCO’s official website is www.tesco.gov.pk, where you may learn more about the company. TESCO bills can now be viewed online.
TESCO delivers Electricity Bills to its customers at the beginning of each month. If a customer loses or misplaces their original bill, destroys it by mistake, or never receives it, they must obtain a duplicate copy in order to pay it.
The duplicate copy can be obtained either online or by visiting a local customer care center or the corporate headquarters.
TESCO has introduced an online system to avoid customers from having to leave their homes and wait in line for hours to obtain a duplicate copy of their invoices. Duplicate Bills can be obtained online with only a 14-digit reference number. On printed Electricity Bills, the Reference Number can be located.
It functions similarly to an account number in that it is used to identify your bill. It’s worth noting that the Reference Numbers have recently been altered, so it’s best to use the most recent one (the reference number of your latest or most recent electricity bill)
TESCO Online Bill Check
To acquire a printout of your TESCO bill, follow these steps:
- To print, go to the top right corner of your tab and click the print symbol.
- It will lead you to the page where you may print.
- Now choose your printer’s location.
- Then choose a portrait arrangement and select the print option.
- Select A4 as the page size from the additional options menu.
- After that, choose the header and footer option.
- Then select Print from the drop-down menu.
- What is the Reference Number and how can I locate it?
- The Reference Number is a unique identifier for your account that can be found on your prior bill.
- Simply write it down and follow my instructions.
I’m hoping you already have the reference number mentioned in the previous paragraph. So, whether you’re standing, sitting, or lying in bed, you can now simply check your online bill. All you have to do is:
- Pick up your phone, whether it’s an Android or an iPhone.
- Activate your web browser (Google Chrome or Safari).
- Type onlineduplicatebills.com into your browser.
- Click Go or Search to get started.
- A box will appear in the center of the screen.
- Fill up the blanks with your reference number.
- Then press the create button.
- You can also double-check your bill in real-time.
How to Print TESCO Online Duplicate Electricity Bill?
To print your TESCO Online Duplicate Electricity Bill, follow these steps:
- To begin, click the button above.
- After that, type in your 14-digit reference number.
- Then press the Submit button.
- Your TESCO Online Bill will appear on the screen.
- In Internet Explorer, go to the File menu and select “Page Setup.”
- Choose “A4” as the paper size.
- Remove the values for “Header” and “Footer.”
- Choose “Portrait” as your Orientation option.
- Press the OK button now.
- From the File menu, select “Print.”
- Finally, after selecting an acceptable printer, click the Print Button.
Areas Facilitated by TESCO
TESCO is a Peshawar-based electric supply company (standard agency) that provides energy to tribal and FATA areas, including the following cities:
- Bajaur Agency
- Miran Shah
- Lower Dir
- Landi Kotal
- Mir Ali Mirali
- And much more just like a lotus.
TESCO Duplicate bill Payment Techniques
Let’s start with the most usual method of paying bills, which is going to the post office. When you go to the post office, you get up early to wait in line so that you may submit your payment on time, while those who don’t get there early end up waiting for half a year with no food or water.
So, to avoid this most popular and time-consuming strategy, let’s discuss a simple and conventional technique that only requires the use of a few programs.
TESCO Bill Calculator
You know that you can easily calculate the consumption of electricity with the help of simple formula.
- First, go and double-check your meter reading or let’s just estimate it.
- The unit of electric power is KW/H means Killowattperhour.
- You consumed 32-watt CLF for 20 hours.
- 32-watt CLF x 20 hours = 640 W/H = 0.64 KW/H.
- 0.64 KW/H x 30 days of month = 19.2 KW/H in a month.
- But note that in mind it has different units for each stage of use just like business rates you can say.
TESCO Bill Rate
- 1 to 50 units the rate will be 3.5 PKR.
- 51 to 100 units the rate will be 4.8 PKR.
- 101 to 300 units the rate will be approximately 8 PKR.
Areas under TESCO
Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company has seven organizations and six FRs. TESCO provides electricity to seven organizations. The names of the areas are:
- Mohmand Agency
- Kurram Agency
- South Waziristan Agency
- Bajaur Agency
- Orakzai Agency
- North Waziristan Agency
- Khyber Agency
However, the name of FRs are listed below:
- FR Deraa Ismail Khan
- FR Lakki
- FR Kohat
- FR Bannu
TESCO Working Time
TESCO is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Sundays, there is a two-hour pause for jummah prayer, and on Fridays, there is a two-hour break for jummah prayer. On working days, you can contact on-call for any electricity-related question or problem.
For any customer service issues, please contact the numbers listed below, and you will be treated with respect. You can also call the TESCO helpdesk for immediate assistance with any electrical concerns.