Ebba Qureshi, the wife of former cricketer Azhar Mehmood, has expressed her enthusiasm to watch her favorite Afghan cricketer play in the Pakistan Super League, which begins tomorrow.
Ebba Qureshi praised Rahmanullah Gurbaz and welcomed him to the Islamabad United family. The wife of Islamabad United head coach Azhar Mehmood recalls the batsman’s dashing style in the T10 league when Rahamanullah Gurbaz played for Delhi Bulls, who were also coached by Azhar Mehmood. Ebba also applauded the young hitter for his positive attitude and excitement for the game.
While Ebba Qureshi, the CEO of FemGames Global, is ecstatic with the inclusion of the hard-hitting batter in the Islamabad United roster, the 20-year-old Afghan himself seems to be happy to join the new team after finishing his national duty.
Rahmatullah Gurbaz played for the reigning champions, Multan Sultans, in the postponed PSL 6 leg.
Islamabad United has signed Gurbaz for the upcoming season. United will play Peshawar Zalmi in the PSL 7 opener on January 30 at Karachi’s National Stadium.
- Pakistan’s Biggest Cricket Extravaganza Begins as Defending Champions Face Kings
- Karachi Kings Suffer a Big Blow Ahead of Opening PSL Clash Against Multan
- Quetta Gladiators Finally Unveil Their New Kit for PSL 2022 [Video]
- PSL 2022: Karachi Kings Vs Multan Sultan | KK VS MS – Match Preview | Predictions
- PSL 7: PSL 2022 is set to begin Today January 27