In yesterday night’s match between Lahore Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi, Shaheen Afridi stunned everyone by demonstrating his batsmanship. With two wickets in hand, Zalmi thought they had the game wrapped up. Lahore needed 24 runs off the penultimate over.
Shaheen, on the other hand, refused to give up, scoring 23 runs in Mohammad Umar’s over, including three massive sixes, to draw the match and force a super over. He batted brilliantly, scoring 39 runs off 20 balls, including two fours and four sixes. This is Shaheen’s best T20 score to date.
Unfortunately for Shaheen, Lahore was unable to win the match in the super over, as Wahab Riaz bowled an outstanding over to keep the Lahore bats at bay.
Despite this, the 21-year-blazing old’s knock enthralled the Gaddafi Stadium audience, with many comparing him to the famous Shahid Afridi.
- 2nd Spot on PSL Points Table on the Line in Last Group Stage Match
- Indian Spin Bowling Coach of Australian Team Pulls Out of Pakistan Tour
- Wasim Akram Formally Joins Elite Company in PCB Hall of Fame
- Today’s PSL Schedule for Last League Stage Match – 21 Feb 2022
- MS vs IU: Multan Sultans trounce Islamabad United by six wickets