In the Pakistan Super League’s 30th and final group stage encounter, Lahore Qalandars will take on Peshawar Zalmi (PSL). The match will take place at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore at 7:30 p.m.
Lahore Qalandars are in second place on the points table after defeating Islamabad United by 66 runs in their most recent match, while Peshawar Zalmi defeated Islamabad United by 10 runs in the tournament’s 24th match on February 17.
Before the critical play-offs begin on February 23, both Lahore Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi will be looking to settle their lineups. Furthermore, Peshawar Zalmi will strive to win by a large margin in order to knock the Qalandars out of second place.
Today, though, another high-scoring game
|Monday, 21 February||Lahore Qalandars Vs Peshawar Zalmi||7:30 pm (PKT)||Gaddafi Stadium Lahore|
Here is the head-to-head record of the two sides:
|Number of Matches||Peshawar Zalmi Won||Lahore Qalandars Won||No Result|
- Wasim Akram Formally Joins Elite Company in PCB Hall of Fame
- MS vs IU: Multan Sultans trounce Islamabad United by six wickets
- 4th Team Confirmed for Playoffs After Multan’s Win Against Islamabad
- PSL 2022: Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi LQ vs PZ – Match Preview Predictions
- Star players’ snub of PSL raises concerns for PCB