Here’s how you can open WhatsApp without a smartphone
WhatsApp, which is owned by Meta, is one of the most popular messaging apps. The app has a global user base of over 2 billion people. WhatsApp includes a number of features that make chatting more pleasurable and fun.
The program also introduces new features and updates on a regular basis to improve the chatting experience of its users. However, you won’t be able to use WhatsApp on a computer without a smartphone because you’ll need to scan a QR code to access WhatsApp Web.
Only once the authentication has been completed will the app open. Furthermore, the smartphone must be connected to the internet.
How to open WhatsApp without a smartphone?
Following the steps below will allow you to use WhatsApp on your desktop or laptop without the need for a smartphone. However, you will need an emulator installed on your computer to do so.
Follow the following steps to open WhatsApp without a smartphone
- To begin, go to the Andy Android Emulator’s website and download the software.
- By double-clicking the downloaded file, you can install the emulator.
- Follow the on-screen steps to install the emulator and provide it the necessary permissions.
- To use the emulator, double-click on the icon after it has been installed.
- Now go to the search bar and type ‘WhatsApp’ in the top box. The WhatsApp app will appear.
- Wait for the program to be installed after clicking the ‘Install’ button.
- Open WhatsApp and type in your phone number.
- For authentication, you will be given a Time Password (OTP).
- To finish the authentication procedure, enter the OTP and your name.
Telegram has a dedicated app for PC users
Let us inform you that Telegram, WhatsApp’s rival instant messaging software, has its own dedicated client for laptop and PC users.