Six English footballers have arrived in Karachi to compete in the Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2022. After completing the obligatory quarantine period, they will join their respective franchises.
According to reports, James Vince, Saqib Mahmood, Chris Jordan, Jason Roy, Liam Dawson, and Phil Salt recently arrived at Karachi’s Jinnah International Airport, ready to join the Pakistan Super League.
Subject to negative COVID-19 testing, James Vince and Jason Roy will join the Quetta Gladiators, Saqib Mahmood Peshawar Zalmi, Chris Jordan Karachi Kings, Liam Dawson Islamabad United, and Phil Salt Lahore Qalandars at the end of their isolation.
The PSL continues to provide exciting and nail-biting matches. The defending champions Multan Sultans overcame the two-time winners Islamabad United by 20 runs in a high-scoring match Sunday night.
In the seventh edition of the tournament, the Multan Sultans remain the only undefeated team. They’ve won all four of their games and are currently in first place in the standings.
Peshawar Zalmi will face Lahore Qalandars in tonight’s encounter. In the PSL points standings, the former is in fourth place, while the latter is in fifth.
- IU vs MS Rumman Raees didn’t celebrate Shadab Khan’s wicket in respect
- Updated PSL 2022 Points Table After Multan’s Hard-Earned Win Over Islamabad
- Rossouw, David Show Trumps Shadab’s Fireworks to Keep Multan Undefeated
- Shahnawaz Dahani Reveals Why He’s Called ‘Foreign Minister of Pakistan’ [Video]
- Afghan batsman Hazratullah Zazai recovers from Covid, will play for Zalmi