The Pakistan Super League’s seventh edition will kick off with a much-anticipated opening ceremony in Karachi, as the city of lights prepares to host the debut match between the Karachi Kings and the Multan Sultans.
The PSL 7 will begin with a beautiful opening ceremony today at 6:30 p.m., and the entire nation is anticipating it.
Atif Aslam and Aima Baig, singers of the PSL 7 anthem, will perform at this year’s entertainment-packed event.
A paragliding display with three international paragliders was also taped for the audience.
Former English footballer Micheal Owen, who is currently in Pakistan, will also be present at the National Stadium Karachi.
Furthermore, the National Stadium has received a lot of care in order to brighten it up.
The first match will begin immediately following the opening ceremony. Under the lights of the National Stadium, the Karachi Kings will battle the Multan Sultans.
Almost every game in the PSL competition becomes a social media trend, with fans sharing their opinions on players, team strategy, and various aspects of the games, and #PSL2022 is already trending on Twitter, despite the fact that the match has yet to begin.
- Shahid Afridi Tests Positive for COVID-19 After Leaving Bio-Bubble
- Ebba Qureshi Excited to See Her Favorite Afghan Player Join Islamabad United
- Pakistan’s Biggest Cricket Extravaganza Begins as Defending Champions Face Kings
- Karachi Kings Suffer a Big Blow Ahead of Opening PSL Clash Against Multan
- Quetta Gladiators Finally Unveil Their New Kit for PSL 2022 [Video]