Ben Cutting, an Australian all-rounder for Peshawar Zalmi, was wished a “Happy Birthday” by his wife Erin Holland, a broadcaster for the HBL Pakistan Super League (PSL) seventh edition 2022.
The video, which was posted on the PSL’s official Twitter account, showed Erin talking to her husband Ben Cutting during the recently concluded match between Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United.
In the fifth match of the PSL 2022, Alex Hales and Paul Sterling lead Islamabad United to a nine-wicket victory over Peshawar Zalmi.
“From all of us and @erinvholland, we wish Ben Cutting a very happy birthday.” Twitter was read.
“Congratulations on your birthday. Happy birthday, Ben. “Happy birthday to you,” Erin Holland sang.
- Hales-Sterling Show Trumps Rutherford’s Masterclass to Hand United a Big Win
- Updated PSL 2022 Points Table After Islamabad’s Big Win Over Peshawar
- Peshawar Zalmi Vs Islamabad United | | Live Score Updates | Live Streaming | PS Vs IU
- Hania Aamir has been named Peshawar Zalmi’s brand ambassador
- Full-Strength United Begins PSL Campaign Against Zalmi