The 7th edition of the PSL Points Table 2022 began in February 2022. The updated Points table 2022, match-by-match updates, head-to-head results, run rate, and team standings can all be found here.
|1. Islamabad United||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2. Karachi Kings||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|3. Peshawar Zalmi||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4. Lahore Qalandars||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5. Multan Sultans||1||1||0||0||2||0|
|6. Quetta Gladiators||0||0||0||0||0||0|
These matches will be placed in Lahore and Karachi stadiums.
The finals will be held in Lahore at the Gaddafi Stadium. The matches will be played in a double round-robin style, including playoffs.
PSL 7 Points table 2022 (Pakistan Super League)
PSL 7 Points Table 2022 shows the most recent team standings and rankings, including total wins, losses, and points after each game this season. Each team plays its opponent twice, and the top four teams in the PSL Playoffs are determined by the points table below. The PSL Points Table is based on the ICC System, which awards each side two points for winning a group stage match. If there is a tie in the group stage, the winner will be determined by a super over. After each match, the PSL 7 Points Table displays the number of wins, losses, total points, and net run rate. Each squad will play ten matches. Play-offs and finals are reserved for the top four teams.
PSL 7 2022 Points Criteria
- Win – 2 points
- No Result – 1 point
- Tied – 1 point
- The team with the most points at the end of the group stage will finish first in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are tied for first place in their group, the club with the greater run rate will automatically advance to the top of the PSL points table.
- In the group stage, if two or more clubs are level on points and have the same net run rate, the team with the most wins will be ahead of the other team in the PSL points table.
- If two teams finish the group stage with the same number of points (same net run rate and a number of wins), the top position in the PSL points table 2022 will be determined by their head-to-head performances.
In the group stage, teams will be ranked on the following criteria:
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, the result of head to head meeting
- If still equal, net run rate