Since its inception in 2016, the Pakistan Super League (PSL) has seen some of the top batsmen in the world.
Here are five players who have hit the most number of sixes throughout the tournament history.
Kamran Akmal, one of Peshawar Zalmi’s most experienced and veteran players, holds the record for the most sixes in PSL history. The wicket-keeper batter has 84 career maximums. Since the commencement of the PSL in 2016, Kamran has played in 69 matches for Peshawar Zalmi.
Shane Watson, an Australian all-rounder, is ranked second on the list. Watson was one of the best international players to join the PSL in 2016. Watson has 81 sixes to his credit in 49 games.
Pakistan’s star hitter and finisher, Asif Ali, is ranked third on the list. Asif Ali has 68 sixes in 55 appearances for Islamabad United in the last six editions of the PSL. Hopefully, he’ll be able to bring his firepower to the seventh season of the PSL.
The Karachi Kings’ opening batter, Sharjeel Khan, is placed fourth on the list. The left-handed batter has 58 home runs in 35 games in the PSL.
Shoaib Malik, a Pakistani senior all-rounder, is ranked sixth on the list. Malik has 58 massive sixes in 61 outings since the PSL began in 2016.
- Will Shaheen Afridi prove to be a good captain
- PSL 7 curtain-raiser All you need to know
- Shahid Afridi Tests Positive for COVID-19 After Leaving Bio-Bubble
- Ebba Qureshi Excited to See Her Favorite Afghan Player Join Islamabad United
- Pakistan’s Biggest Cricket Extravaganza Begins as Defending Champions Face Kings