While Multan Sultans beat Karachi Kings in the PSL 7 opener on Thursday, Quetta Gladiators and Peshawar Zalmi meet today in the tournament’s second encounter. Prior to their first encounter of the Pakistan Super League 7, Sarfaraz Ahmad described Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators as the tensest competition in the league.
Sarfaraz Ahmad described the match against ‘Yellow Storm’ as the most nerve-wracking rivalry in PSL history, with competition always ‘running till the final ball.’ The Gladiators’ captain also remarked that it is difficult for supporters to keep up with the game when the two teams clash, stating that such games might induce ‘heart attacks.’
So far, the two teams have met in 18 matches, with Zalmi winning 9 and Gladiators winning 8, with one match ending in a draw.
Sarfaraz Ahmad stated in his pre-match statement that despite a formidable opponent, he hoped for a successful start to the tournament, relying on the Quetta Gladiators’ enthusiastic and resolute squad.
Quetta’s skipper, who also shared his personal aspirations for the PSL 2022 season, was confident in his ability to perform better than ever before.
- PSL 2022 – How to Watch Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi Live | PSL Live streaming
- PSL 7 Salman Iqbal dissatisfied with Karachi Kings’ batting strategy in PSL 2022
- Rizwan Takes a Sly Dig At Kings for Keeping Him on the Bench in Previous PSL Seasons
- Babar Azam and Karachi Kings Register Unwanted Batting Records
- Peshawar Zalmi Release New PSL Anthem Featuring Mahira Khan [Video]