In the 14th match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 7, Islamabad United takes on Karachi Kings in an attempt to rise to second place in the points chart. Karachi Kings, on the other hand, will be hoping to recover from their poor showing in the first four matches, or they r isk being eliminated from the league early.
Here’s today’s PSL 7 schedule:
|Sunday, 06 February||Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United||7:30pm (PKT)||National Stadium Karachi|
Here is the head-to-head record of the two sides:
|Number of Matches||Karachi Kings Won||Islamabad United Won||No Result|
In the first four matches of the competition, Islamabad has won two and lost two, while Karachi has lost four in a row. With Quetta Gladiators and Peshawar Zalmi also suffering for form, a win for Karachi might pull them back into the competition.
- Lahore Jump to 2nd on PSL Points Table After Tense Win Over Islamabad
- Zalmi Look to Break Sultans Perfect Streak
- PSL Schedule 2022 | PSL 7 Match Timings, Teams, Venues
- PSL 7 Points table 2022 – PSL 2022 Points table (Pakistan Super League)
- England sacks coach Chris Silverwood after Ashes defeat in Australia