Haseebullah, a left-handed wicketkeeper-batsman, and Awais Ali, a right-arm pacer, have been named to the ICC’s ‘Most Valuable Team’ for the U19 World Cup.
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced a 12-member strong ‘Most Valuable Team’ of the U-19 World Cup from various countries that competed in the global event, according to the specifications. The Green Shirts came in fifth place in the competition.
The names of players in the ICC’s ‘Most Valuable Team’ of the U-19 World Cup were revealed on Twitter by the International Cricket Council.
Haseebullah, Pakistan’s left-handed wicketkeeper-batsman, amassed 380 runs at an average of 78. He also hit two hundred, including a superb 136 off 151 balls in the fifth-place play-off against Sri Lanka.
Here’s how the team stacks up:
|Dewald Brevis||South Africa|
|Dunseith Wellalage||Sri Lanka|
The batter has been selected as the tournament team’s opener.
Awais Ali, a 16-year-old right-arm pacer, has been selected as the fast bowler for a team of outstanding performers. In the competition, the right-arm bowler captured 15 wickets, including a five-for.
Three Indians, two Pakistanis, two Englishmen, and one each from South Africa, Sri Lanka, Australia, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan make up the team.
- Karachi on Brink of Elimination as Islamabad Eye 2nd Spot on PSL Points Table
- Today’s PSL Schedule Islamabad Look to Leapfrog Lahore
- Lahore Jump to 2nd on PSL Points Table After Tense Win Over Islamabad
- Zalmi Look to Break Sultans Perfect Streak
- PSL 7 Points table 2022 – PSL 2022 Points table (Pakistan Super League)