As they meet Quetta Gladiators in the 15th match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 7, Lahore Qalandars have their sights set on reclaiming second place in the PSL points chart. Quetta, on the other hand, will be hoping to regain momentum and reclaim a spot in the table’s coveted top four.
Here’s today’s PSL 7 schedule:
|Monday, 07 February||Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars||7:30pm (PKT)||National Stadium Karachi|
Here is the head-to-head record of the two sides:
|Number of Matches||Quetta Gladiators Won||Lahore Qalandars Won||No Result|
The Qalandars have been one of the tournament’s most intriguing teams thus far. They’ve won three of their first four games in the competition and will be buoyed by their incredible victory over Islamabad United in their most recent meeting. Quetta, on the other hand, has lost its last two matches and has only won one of its first four PSL 7 matchups.
- ICC Picks Two Pakistanis in Most Valuable Team of 2022 U19 World Cup
- Karachi on Brink of Elimination as Islamabad Eye 2nd Spot on PSL Points Table
- Today’s PSL Schedule Islamabad Look to Leapfrog Lahore
- Lahore Jump to 2nd on PSL Points Table After Tense Win Over Islamabad
- Zalmi Look to Break Sultans Perfect Streak