Islamabad United, the two-time Pakistan Super League (PSL) champions, have released their much-anticipated team anthem for PSL 2022. ‘Trophy Idhar Rakh,’ the anthem, is sung by renowned performers Talha Anjum of the Young Stunners and Soch the band.
Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Faheem Ashraf, and Asif Ali are among Islamabad’s top players in the new anthem. The stars are dressed in Islamabad’s official playing kit for the event, which is being billed as the “world’s first cricket and art partnership on exhibit.”
Trophy Idhar Rakh provides a little something for everyone in terms of music. The song opens with Talha Anjum’s rap, which is aimed at the country’s young, before Adnan Dhool’s (Soch) gruff voice elevates the anthem to new heights.
Islamabad United, probably the league’s most popular franchise, has always been at the forefront of promoting the league’s product, and they’ve done it again with their snappy new team anthem. On January 30, Islamabad United will play Peshawar Zalmi in their first match of the PSL 2022 season.
- Wahab Riaz and Kamran Akmal Join Zalmi Squad After Recovering From Covid-19
- Gladiators and Kings Look to Bounce Back After Disappointing Losses
- Shahid Afridi Reveals His Future Plans With Quetta Gladiators
- Shoaib Malik Clinches a Narrow Win for Peshawar in Thrilling PSL Classico
- Pakistan Super League (PSL) 7 Points Table 2022 (Latest Updated)