The Pakistan-India rivalry is well-known around the world, and everyone enjoys their matches.
Pakistan overcame India in an exciting clash during the recent ICC T20 World Cup 2021, which was hosted in the United Arab Emirates. The Green Shirts won by 10 wickets in response to a 152-run target.
The fans are now looking forward to the next T20 World Cup, which is set to begin on October 16 in Australia with the Group Matches. The Super12 season will begin on October 22.
As in the last tournament, the two rivals are put in the same group this time. On October 23, the two teams will face off in the event at Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).
On Monday, the ICC made tickets for the upcoming ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 available for purchase to the general public, allowing fans to reserve their seats and enjoy the cricket festival inside the stadiums.
“Over 60,000 pre-sale tickets for India against Pakistan group match at the MCG on October 23 have already been sold,” according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
Meanwhile, fans can sign up for a ticket waitlist. “Tickets for the Official Hospitality and ICC Travel and Tours Programs may still be available. Alternatively, you can join the Waitlist for this match to receive email updates on any ticket releases for a specific match,” the ICC stated.
- Shahid Afridi praises Gladiators batter Jason Roy for his spectacular inning
- Smith, Warner, Starc All in as Australia Announces Squad for Pakistan Tour
- Ramiz Raja Fulfils Promise to Young Fan Whose Video Went Viral
- Here’s Pakistan’s Complete T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule as Ticket Go on Sale
- Babar Azam ‘Hurts’ Opposition Like Muhammad Ali Sir Viv Richards