Jason Roy of the Quetta Gladiators aimed to keep up his good form and performance in the Pakistan Super League’s seventh edition (PSL).
On Monday at the National Stadium in Karachi, Jason led the Gladiators to a 7-wicket victory over the Lahore Qalandars.
During the post-match press conference, Jason Roy claimed that his team’s victory over the Lahore Qalandars has given them momentum and that he will strive to maintain his performance in the upcoming PSL matches.
The winning captain, Sarfaraz Ahmed, commended Jason Roy’s outstanding performance and added that the Lahore-leg matches are vital for all teams.
Jason was named Man of the Match for his devastating innings, in which he hit 19 boundaries, including 11 fours and eight sixes, in just 57 balls.
- Pak-Ind T20 WC match tickets sold out within hours
- Shahid Afridi praises Gladiators batter Jason Roy for his spectacular inning
- Smith, Warner, Starc All in as Australia Announces Squad for Pakistan Tour
- Ramiz Raja Fulfils Promise to Young Fan Whose Video Went Viral
- Here’s Pakistan’s Complete T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule as Ticket Go on Sale