Nauman Khan, a spokesman for the Campus of Peshawar, has denied claims that the university was closed on Valentine’s Day to allow popular singer Gul Panra to record the song for the Pakistan Super League (PSL) final.
According to reports, Peshawar University students were outraged when it was revealed that the university would be closed on Valentine’s Day to allow popular singer Gul Panra to record the PSL final song.
The university administration had authorized the well-known artist to record the song in various locations across campus, causing resentment among students. While denying allegations to the contrary, the university official stated that the notification was issued a day before the PSL organizers approached them about recording the song.
He went on to say that the team was authorized after the administration received the approval letter from the Deputy Commissioner’s Office. The team recorded the song on Sunday and Monday, according to the spokeswoman, and it had nothing to do with the university’s closure.
- Another Commentator Leaves PSL 2022 Midway
- Arshad Nadeem’s Training in South Africa Delayed Due to Visa Issues
- Today’s PSL Points table 2022 after Islamabad United and Karachi Kings Match 21st
- PSL 7 ‘Rest kero Lala. Is Umar main Yeh Ishq Nahi Asian,’ says Shoaib Akhtar
- Renowned Commentator Pommie Mbangwa Leaves PSL 7