The HBL Pakistan Super League (PSL) seventh season 2022 at the National Stadium Karachi will feature Quetta Gladiators against Peshawar Zalmi, according to Quetta Gladiators captain Sarfaraz Ahmed.
In a video published before their match versus Peshawar Zalmi, Sarfaraz Ahmed said, “The matchups between Quetta Gladiators and Peshawar Zalmi have always been the most intense confrontations of the Pakistan Super League (PSL).”
“Three to four matches versus Peshawar Zalmi were nail-biters, with the match’s outcome decided on the last ball,” he continued.
The 34-year-old also remarked that the intensity of the Gladiators-Zalmi match during the PSL Classico is difficult for players and spectators to handle.
“We’ll strive to start our PSL with the ideal combination in the first game and keep that combination going,” he said.
In the second match of the HBL PSL 2022, Peshawar Zalmi won the toss and opted to field first against Quetta Gladiators.
- PSL 7 Schedule of Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad, Quetta & Multan
- Sarfaraz Compares Zalmi-Gladiators Clash With Madrid-Barcelona El Classico
- PSL 2022 – How to Watch Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi Live | PSL Live streaming
- PSL 7 Salman Iqbal dissatisfied with Karachi Kings’ batting strategy in PSL 2022
- Rizwan Takes a Sly Dig At Kings for Keeping Him on the Bench in Previous PSL Seasons