According to the franchise, Quetta Gladiators veteran all-rounder Shahid Afridi has tested negative for the Covid-19 and has joined the team.
At the team’s hotel today, Afridi had a rapid antigen test (RAT), which came back negative.
The primary player for the Gladiators will now play against Islamabad United on February 3.
Afridi had tested positive for COVID-19 a few days prior, causing him to isolate himself under the COVID-19 restrictions of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB).
For the final time, Afridi is playing for the Quetta Gladiators in the Pakistan Super League (PSL).
Afridi has joined Quetta Gladiators after playing in the PSL for Peshawar Zalmi (2016 and 2017), Karachi Kings (2018), and Multan Sultans (2019-21). Due to an injury, the flamboyant batter was forced to withdraw from the previous season before it could be completed.
- Here’s When Quetta Gladiators’ Platinum Superstars Will Join the Team
- PSL 2022 Relief for Karachi Kings as Mohammad Amir recovers from injury
- Peshawar Zalmi to Become a Force Again as New Superstars Join the Squad
- Red Hot Islamabad United to Take on Undefeated Multan Sultans Tonight
- Islamabad vs Multan Live Streaming Timings & Where to Watch Today’s PSL Match