Jason Roy and James Vince, two of England’s best openers, are expected to arrive in Pakistan tomorrow to join the Quetta Gladiators squad for the Pakistan Super League’s seventh edition (PSL).
The couple will travel from the Caribbean to London before arriving in Pakistan via Dubai, according to details. After passing a COVID-19 test, they will be admitted to the PSL bio-secure bubble and will be able to rejoin the squad after spending the required time in quarantine.
Both players are platinum choices for this season by Quetta. Vince was traded in from Multan Sultans ahead to the PSL 2022 draught, whereas Roy was selected by Quetta.
Meanwhile, Noor Ahmed, a young spinner, will join the squad when Afghanistan’s campaign in the ongoing Under-19 Cricket World Cup concludes.
Quetta Gladiators are in third place in the PSL standings after winning one of their first three games. The addition of Roy and Vince to their squad will give them a much-needed boost as they attempt to reach the PSL playoffs for the first time in three seasons.
- PSL 2022 Relief for Karachi Kings as Mohammad Amir recovers from injury
- Peshawar Zalmi to Become a Force Again as New Superstars Join the Squad
- Red Hot Islamabad United to Take on Undefeated Multan Sultans Tonight
- Islamabad vs Multan Live Streaming Timings & Where to Watch Today’s PSL Match
- ‘All Good Things Come to an End’ Ramiz Raja & HBL Post Mystery Tweets on PSL 7