An independent graphic artist has accused Peshawar Zalmi of stealing a design for their goods in the Pakistan Super League (PSL).
Zalmi, by far the most well-known brand in PSL, has always been at the forefront of product marketing and promotion. They are well-known for their innovative marketing techniques, which include a separate product store with apparel, perfumes, and technology.
Zalmi has been utilizing his ‘Markhor’ design on their items without asking for permission, according to artist Ahtisham Ali. Zalmi used Ahtisham’s design without consulting him and has been selling it for over a year, according to Ahtisham. The message sparked outrage on Twitter, with many people expressing their support for Ahtisham. While the majority of individuals demanded that Javed Afridi, the owner of Peshawar Zalmi, investigate the problem, many others were unsurprised by Zalmi’s conduct, claiming that this is a regular practice among Pakistani brands.
- Quetta to Get a Big Batting Boost in Today’s Match With New Platinum Player
- Covid-19 scare in India team ahead of West Indies series
- PSL 7 Points table 2022 – PSL 2022 Points table (Pakistan Super League)
- Ramiz Raja Responds to Viral Video of a Disappointed Young Fan
- ‘After the match, I was crying and so was Shaheen’, says Hasan Ali